[Basic Survival Kit] [Multi Stage Survival Kit] [Pre-Made Survival Kits]
There are many survival necklaces on the market, and many websites that show you how to build different survival kit necklaces.
Why a survival kit necklace?
Simple; the only survival kit that will ever help you in a real life survival situation, is the one you have with you!
A survival necklace should be small and lightweight so that you don't mind wearing it all the time. The larger survival necklaces are great for wearing on camping, hunting, fishing trips; but they are not suitable for everyday wear.
On this page I will be experimenting with different styles of survival necklaces, as well as other small mini survival kits that can be carried on a daily basis.
My first survival kit necklace.
This is a small survival necklace I recently made.
It contains the following:
- Mirror (for signaling)
- Condom (for water container)
- Water Purification Tablet
- X-acto knife blade
- Flint Rod (use with the back of knife blade for starting a fire)
- Gauze (coated in Vaseline for a water proof tinder to start a fire)
- Flashlight (led bulb & battery)
- Fish hook (pan fish)
- Fish hook (bass)
- Fishing swivel
- Mono-filament (10lb fishing line)
- Mono-filament (50 lb for shelter, ect.)
- Medical tape (multi-use)
- Electrical tape (kit wrapping, multi-use)
[This was the first try; I re organized and added more stuff later]